- Save 10% on 1 Rii RM400 LED Gaming Keyboard And Mouse Combo For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by RiiDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Beastron Ten Stage High Output Universal Shower Filter For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by RiiDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Beastron Rechargeable Bug Zapper For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by RiiDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Rii Mini Wireless 2.4GHz Keyboard with Mouse Touchpad Remote Control, Black (mini X1)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.19. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$45.24 (75%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 in 1 Multifunction: Wireless Keyboard, Touchpad & Mouse. Ergonomic design, compact and light weight.
- Highly advanced RF 2.4G wireless technology. Anti-interference and reliable connection up to 30m. Windows Multimedia Control
- QWERTY Full-function Mini Keyboard. Ultra sensitive touchpad with 90-degree flip design.
- Auto sleep and wake-up function of the keyboard. Built-in rechargeable polymer Lithium-ion battery.
- USB Dongle/Receiver - no driver needed. 100% Plug and Play. Can be used for PC, Notebook, Smart TV, HTPC, Android TV BOX, PS3, XBOX, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Are Batteries Included||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Are Batteries Required||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Color||Black||Black||Black||2.4G wireless, 2.4GHz Version, 2.4GHz Version||Black||Black|
|Hardware Connectivity||Radio Frequency, USB 2.0||Radio Frequency, USB 2.0, USB 2.0||USB||Bluetooth, USB||Radio Frequency||Bluetooth|
|Item Dimensions||2.3 x 5.9 x 0.5 in||0.5 x 3.5 x 5 in||3.8 x 10 x 0.8 in||0.6 x 6.2 x 2.2 in||2.3 x 5.9 x 0.5 in||4 x 7 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||1.92 ounces||3.2 ounces||0.69 lb||3.84 ounces||3.2 ounces||—|
Rii Mini X1 is a Plug & Play Mini-Sized Keyboard that is perfectly compatible with your PC, notebooks, Smart TV, Google Android TV. It is very easy to set up and convenient to use. It comes with a USB Dongle/Receiver that requires no-manual driver installation.
- 3 in 1 Multifunction: Wireless Keyboard + Touchpad + Mouse.
- Highly advanced RF 2.4G wireless technology that delivers anti-interference and reliable connection up to 30-
- QWERTY Full-function Mini Keyboard.
- Ultra sensitive touchpad with 90-degree flip design.
- Built-in rechargeable polymer Lithium-ion battery.
- USB Dongle/Receiver - no driver needed. 100% Plug and Play.
- Auto sleep and wake-up function of the keyboard.
- Can be used for PC, Notebook, Smart TV, HTPC, Android TV BOX, PS3, XBOX, etc.
- Ergonomic design, compact and light weight.
- Product Dimension: 6.00"""" x 2.25 """" x 0.50"""" (inches)
- Color: Black
- SKU # 10012
- Dimension: 151*59*12.5mm
- Weight: 100g
- Operation Temperature Range: -10? to ?55?
- Battery Type: Polymer Lithium-ion Battery
- Standby Time: 500-700 hours
- Transmission power: maximum +4dBM
- Charging Voltage: 4.2V - 5.05V
- Charging Current: < 350mA
- Sleep Mode Current: < 1mA
- HID compatible device
- USB port
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista, Win CE, Win 7,Win 8
- Linux(Debian-3.1, Redhat-9.0 Ubuntu-8.10
- Fedora-7.0 tested)
- Android OS (With standard USB interface)
- 1 x Wireless keyboard
- 1 x Wireless Dongle/Receiver
- 1 x Charging data cable
- 1 x User manual
- The USB Receiver (dongle) is inside the keyboard as the picture shows.
- Your device need an USB jack in order to operate with the mini keyboard.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought it to use on my laptop for giving presentations in front of groups. It works perfectly. It has a small touchpad as well as a full sized keyboard. I've used it up to about 20 feet away from my laptop and it worked fine. I also use it as an accessory keyboard for my windows pad device.
It has a rechargeable internal battery. My only problem with it is remembering to turn it off when I'm done and to turn it on when I need to use it. The USB connector hides in a little storage slot on the side of the unit.
It hardly takes up any space in my backpack, but it is very useful.
First impression: very small and compact which is nice. Description stayed true. I bought this for usage with a raspberry pi using raspbmc which fits the profile perfectly. Out the box there are no instructions but given that's plug and play then you shouldn't need some. One thing that took me a while to figure out was the wifi capabilities. The dongle is in a small compartment within the keyboard itself.
Performance: Seems that people are disappointed at the he rf range between the keyboard and the receiver. The distance between my keyboard and receiver is roughly 9 to 10 feet give or take (raspberry to couch). I haven't experience no issues with the responsiveness of the commands.
Worth mentioning that it seems to go to "sleep" after a certain amount of time without usage, so you don't have to turn it on/off.
Final thoughts: it's an ok product that does as advertised but come on, it's less that 20 dollars so you get what you pay for. The fact that the seller has the audacity to request a certain type of rating for their product is just sad. I wouldn't recommend it to a friend, but wouldn't bad mouth it either type of product. Gave it 4 stars becase it's plug and play and it works across the board as you'd expect.
However, there are 2 plastic pieces (which I think are holders) but I have no idea how to use them and there are no instructions for them. I intend to ask the manufacturer on what these do.
* Just plug in the USB (hidden in a neat compartment) and go
* Rechargeable from USB (wire provided), so need to worry about batteries.
* Simple and compact design that works in horizontal and vertical modes.
* has tap and hold for easy scrolling (see cons)
* OK price point
* Mouse acceleration is unpredictable at times. Cursor movement slows down over flash/Amazon prime videos
* Trackpad is small. Double-Tap and Hold sometimes runs out of space (Double-Tap and Hold is never accurate on such touchpads; case-in-point: surface pro touch/type covers is horrible for this).
* Backlight would be nice to have.
* Mouse click buttons are further away from trackpad and the user gets disoriented when you turn it into vertical mode.
Scope for improvement:
If the manufacturer adds a trackball (a small one like on HTC Google Nexus 1 phones) instead of a touchpad, IMHO this product will become perfect (of course, we need a way for the trackball to be removed for cleaning the rollers).
I changed the ALTGr key to the right of the space bar to "Left Windows" using app called "keytweak" Makes it easier to use with "sticky keys', an eas of access setting that lets (alt or control or windows) keys be pushed one at a time. Like control-c can be entered without holding down control key. Push control, release and push c. Helps when you have to win-d because you have to hold 3 keys at once without keytweak because win key requires Fn key as you'll see. The ease of access "sticky keys" helps a lot. leave a comment if I will post more about this.