🛠THE FIX MXQ-PRO 4K 1GB/8GB, this firmware is for MXQ Pro WIFI RTL8188 Realtek
🚩Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.🚩
📢This version is for 1GB/8GB WIFI RTL8188 Realtek 👈
In this video I will teach you how to unbrick MXQ PRO step by step! Lollipop 5.1.1 stock firmware for MXQ Pro TV Box 1GB/8GB 🚩WIFI RTL8189 Realtek.🚩
CHECK THE WIFI CHIP, TO MAKE SURE YOU BOX IS A RTL8188 Realtek
IF YOU COMPUTER DON’T DETECT THE USB PLEASE CHECK THIS STEPS
- load the firmware first into the USB Burning Tool
- Click Start (don’t install the USB cable into the box)
- Hold the rest button located inside the AV port, then connect the power and the USB cable.
(HOLD the reset button the whole time) You will need a pen or pin to push in the reset button as in the image bellow.
- Connect your MXQ 4K to your PC with a USB to USB also connect the power cable.
- You can now release the reset button as the device should now be in recovery mode.
3ft USB 2.0 Type A Male to A Male Cable